This is what I am going to base my project on. After doing some social research I have found that people do not respond well to seeing all the graphic images of animal being tortured. People already know it goes on and instead many chose to turn a blind eye because knowing the truth is too painful. I therefore want to promote animal friendly fashion in the hope that it becomes the trendy thing to buy. If the demand for animal products is removed then hopefully one day these cruel practices can be abolished too.
There are a lot of lines out there selling animal friendly products now it is just a matter of making "Eco Chic" the next big thing in fashion. This is why I plan to deliver the message using marketing techniques already employed by the fashion industry as they seem to have a hold over society in deciding what is 'hot or not'. I'm going to make animal friendly hot and cruelty NOT!
www.animalfriendly.me